I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GUEESSSS WHAAAAT???
I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER MOVIE~~~~~
My cousins and I watched it today at night..
we were so damn excited and thrilled~~~
I watched JUSTIN BIEBER IN 3D... it was as if he was really in front of me.
omaigooood...never say never movie is the BEST MOVIE i have ever watched this year ;)))))
If i were to rate the movie, i'd give 11 over 10 HAHAHAHA :pp
I wore Justin bieber's t shirt that aunty naning gave me ;D
the day before,we kept on calling to book 3 tickets but they said fully booked.
suprisingly, today had many empty seats. no one really knew about this haha
so its our luck ;) I watched with Lumik and Fezah. Mamat couldnt join us T.T
I really concentrated watching JB... the whole time I kept on saying 'awwwwww'


Tomorrow gonna make Jujul,Wendy,Ezey and Ilaah sasaaaaaaaakkk hahahaha :pp

No comments:

Post a Comment