I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunty Arab~


It's 22nd February, my aunt's birthday..
Happy Birthday Taraaaaaaappppppp~~ ;D
hope u will always be a kind aunty..it's really fun to have u around..an aunt whom we treat just like our sister ;)
errr I say this doesn't mean that i'm saying you young haha :pp yes yes aunty arab is so young..
she just turned 24-yr-old okay =pppp
Stay Krek,Panat n Perasan..i'm waiting for your treat ;))
you knw my cousins n I always celebrate her birthday..so we're planning to sleepover at Lambak tonight..
I was looking forward for today..but unfortunately something bad happened to me at school..
something bad..something sad T.T T.T
it is something that I wont forget in my life..my first time thats why I was so disappointed T.T
WHYYYYYYYYY OH WHYYYYYYYY


im not going to mention it here,though..sorry T.T
well,I guess I SHOULD TRY TO FORGET ABOUT IT ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE..
but as I keep remembering about this, my anger  is increasing..

uh uh forget about that...
YESS FINALLY I CAN MEET MY DEAREST COUSINS..
aww I really miss them T.T
and guess what,tomorrow we will be going to Bandar to see the National day celebration live together..
so we have to sleep early tonight..err could that possible haha?
and we have to wake up at 5am baby :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY ARAB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment