I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's 1st March baby..u know what is so special about today??
It's my love of my life's birthday...u might be wondering who?
 







yes, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER~
 everyone, lets sing happy birthday song together..
happy birthday to you~
        happy birthday to you~
                  happy birthday to JB~~
                        happy birthday to you~~
you know that I will always love you..I hope ur career always success..



 Aqilah Osman 

@ everyone lets sing a happy birthday song for our super awesome singer..happy birthday to you~ stay cute ^_^
 Aqilah Osman 

happy 17th birthday to u @ <3 hope u'll always success in evrything u do..u'll always be my no.1 star..iloveyo
u

No comments:

Post a Comment