I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

OMG IT'S BEEN HOW MANY WEEKS SINCE MY LAST POST!!!!
I miss blogging so much T.T
I miss December where I could do anything I want and I was really relaxed!
o level year is so stressful T.T sometimes I think I really can't take it anymore..huh
homeworks are given everyday..yes,except for public holiday of coarse..
and topical tests as well T.T
oh holidays, i've been waiting for you to come..
can't wait for 18th March to come..well,i still have to do my revision but at least,
I CAN WAKE UP AT 9AM RATHER THAN 5 AM AND NO HOMEWORK WILL BE GIVEN FOR EVERYDAY~~
enough about that..I miss hanging out with my cousins T.T
last we went out together was when we celebrated our beloved aunt, aunty arab :D


I'm looking forward to watch Never Say Never 3D movie at Mall Cineplex IN APRIL!!
ohhh maaaan ive been wanting to watch the movie for ages :DD
I get jealous everytime I read someone's tweet saying that she was going to watch the movie and bla bla bla





can u see my handsome boyfriend?? awww he couldnt be more cuter ;p
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER~

No comments:

Post a Comment