I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Have u guys ever been hurt by someone who is close with u for years?
Because I have J
I tot u would always be there when I needed u…
I tot u would always be honest with me…
I tot u would always understand me…
And I tot, we were bestfriends…
It seems like, all my thoughts are wrong.. and I just realized that.
This is really worse…
Afterall, we’ve been together for years…
Afterall, we’re always together no matter what happens…

Omg, only Allah knows how broken my heart was when I found out about that..
I know the truth always hurts…
I’m just…. I… hmm…. Why???????!!!!!!!!
I trust u a lot.. u’re the best that I ever had…
But apparently, I am just a nobody to you…

This really makes me sad…
Yes,you make me sad… you make my tears flowed down my cheeks..
Why weren’t you be honest with me???
I tot u knew me very well..
U shud have told me everything..
My heart is breaking…
I’m feeling all sad…
You break my heart…
You make me disappointed…

You know I really treat you as my bestfriend right???
You know for me, you’re the best right??/
but why….???!!!
so selama ani catu rupanya…

I don’t blame you…no no..
Mayb I’m just not good enough to be your bestfriend J

16/2 àU did tell everyone something sweet…
Was it only to make me happy???
And u didn’t mean what u said at all???

Nevermind, you will always be the best for me…
Because I ever prayed to Allah that I want our friendship
to last forever and stay didunia and diakhirat…

Kaijah ever said ‘there’s no real friend in this world’
But I said to her ‘I do have some’

But now, I’m confused…
I lost kai… I never tot that I would lose you…

Thanks Umi for cheering me up.. whenever I’m feeling down, I know who to find..
And thanks to my jie jie as well… I love you two so much J
Umi is my twin.. our faces don’t look alike becoz our parents are different O.O
Julia is my jie jie from different father and different mother… O.O

Okay I’d better go offline now.. I’m getting crazier, not in a good way.
Sayonara…kamsamida. Malaysian, JANGAN LUPA AFUNDI KAY DAN ERUL!!!
yeah AF much :pp

No comments:

Post a Comment