I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

OOOOOHHHHH FREEDOOOOMMM COMEEESSSSSS!!!!
Today is the last day of my exams~~~ we only had English paper 2 for today…
It was okay buy I don’t know I got the answer right or not :pp

Errr sorry what?? I still can’t have my freedom??? No, not yet???
Ohhh yeaah, I still have june exams.
In fact, it starts next Monday, 9th May.
Omg omg *panic mode* where’s my dictionary? 
I wanna memorize all the words inside it… *as if I can!*

My jie jie promises me to belanja me at cheezbox and eat anything I want if I get ………. 
*score targetted: only she n I know*
I dunno if I can or not, I will just give a try…
InsyaAllah, dengan doa,tawakal and usaha, saya pasti boleh ;)
No more staying up late… eh wait, no! I still have to!
Kacau laaah ini mcm… 
how am I going to have a dream about my prince charming when sometimes I don’t sleep at all??

Speaking of prince charming, Kate has found his prince…
I have found mine… but Justin Bieber has not found me ;))
Coz he didn’t go to Brunei last April when actually he was so near to my country…



Bieber u make me wanna say the Dj got us falling in love~~

Today I watched ‘My name is Khan’ movie again..this time with subtitle.
Last time I watched it without subtitle but still could make me cry..
This time,I cried even more… I love you shah rukh khan!!!!
Hahaha :pp oh Justin Bieber, dun be jealous… I love you more ;))

Monday, 9th May--> English paper 1.
wish me luck ;)) and I wish all my friends and my dearest Lumik good luck for next monday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment