I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Chua~~

Today is the last day of school.. I didnt come,though. you know why?
because there were aerobics and campaign held in my school~
aerobics + campaign = no school :DD
It's not because I'm lazy to help them cleaning...but I had to sit for 
a maths paper 1 todaaaay~~~~~
so I wanted to stay at home and do my revisions :D


soo sooo, a maths was................................................


from the picture u already know what's the answer for that..
don't bother to ask me again :D

I would like to wish my first Chinese friend ever a happy birthday...
HAAAAPPYYY BIRTTHDAAAY CHU CHU A A~~ 
(chua jia chee) she's 17 years old today :D


hello chu chu a a~~ ehem ehem *sore throat* haaapppy... *sore throat again* 
happppyyyyy birthdaaaaaay to you,chuaaaa~ ;D hope u'll get good results in the
 real o lvl exams n also mock exams :D stay crazy n fun ♥ happy holidays~
June 6 at 3:01am ·  · 

    • Chua Jia Chee thank you qi qi lah lah~~u too get a good result too;)
      June 6 at 12:35pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Lah Osman ure most welcome ♥
      June 7 at 8:09am ·  ·  1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment