I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday and Nikahday Teacher Sabrenah~

Just want to announce a very importane announcement...
Today,24th June my TP Biology teacher last year will get married~
I was told by her throught inbox.. she said 'tchr kn gtau... this friday 24thjun tchr nikah.. '
when I read that, I almost shouted hahaha :p
I wasssss reaaallly happpy to hearrrr thaaat~~~~
but first of all I want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAAY :DDDDDD
Tchr Sabrenaah~
Happy birthddaaaaayyyy to you~~ smoga pnjg umur,murah rezeki, 

happy alwez, mnjdi tchr yg slalu success n bhagia with ur darling ehem ehem 
frever..aminn.. happy birthday cher!very important day indeed right~ and 
CONGRATULATION ON UR NIKAAAH DAAAYY..ahernya~~ 
eseeh sah dh jdi isteri ne hehehe..u two are such a sweet couple~~ 
decmbr aku jdi flower girl tu aaahh~ haha..enjoy cher.. ♥ u.. And miss u much much :D



THIS IS HER WEDDING PICTURE
THEY BOTH LOOK SWEET TOGETHER~
When we were in the same school, my friends and I loved teasing them by 
saying 'ehem ehem' whenever we saw them together...
Alhamdulillah their relationship smpai ke pernikahan :DD





CONGRATULATIONS TO TEACHER SABRENAH AND SIR ZAMANEEEE~~~
EHEM EHEEEEEEEMMMMM :DDDDDDDDD
we miss u two :D

No comments:

Post a Comment