I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 3, 2011


When the first time I entered my 1C class,
my form tchr introduced me to my new frens.I saw a face 
I was familiar with.She was my Primary sch fren.
I was really happy that there was some1 I knew in tat class.
We always went everywhere together.
If u saw me,U could see her too. 
We have been in the same class since we were in Primary 2.
And  guess what, WE ARE STILL IN THE SAME CLASS UNTIL NOW(2011).
Such a very long time eh??Indeed~~
Knowing her for a very long time makes me trust her a lot.
Every year,we choose the same CCA. We have a lot in common.
we even got exactly the same results in PSR haha. 
We’ve always shared everything tat we want to share together.
To my more than 1o years friend, 
I’ve known you for such a very long time.
I have so many memories with you.
Thank you for being the best.
You’re just like a sister to me whom I can share anything with. 
You’re always there whenever I need u.
You always listen to my problems. 
You always give me such a good advice. 
Rmmbr the time when I lost my datu,I really needed someone 
to let all my feelings out, lucky I got you…
I can’t bear the thought of knowing that YOU AND I 
won’t be goin to the same school next year. 
Afterall, all these times,you’re always with me. 
I’ve never imagined how would be my day without you.
I’m afraid to lose you. I’m afraid we wont keep in touch..
I hate separation so much.
Please promise me, no matter what happens, 
please make our friendship last forever. 
Maybe forever is too much..At least until the day I leave this world.
Bila kita jumpa sesuatu yg berharga,tidak mudah bagi kita untuk melepaskannya
Sejak aku mengenalmu,aku baru mengerti erti persahabatan yang sebenarnya.
Persahabatan itu umpama dakwat dan kertas…
dakwat memberi erti apabila tercatatnya d atas kertas.
Persahabatan itu umpama kuku dan jari…
tanpa kuku,jari tiada seri
Prsahabatan itu umpama daun dan bunga..
cantiknya bunga kerana di sisinya ada daun yg cantik.
Persahabatan itu umpama kau dan aku… :')
  
MARK THAT, 2003!!!!! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment