I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 4, 2011


Form 2- some of !c students,including me,were transferred to 2B class. 
I got to know new friends.

In form 4,Pipah n I didn’t sit next to each other like we usually did.
We wanted to have new partners hehe.She chose to sit with Mar 
and I chose to sit with Jul. I was really happy coz 
many of my 3B friends went to the same class as me.

Ever since I sat with her,I got to know her very well.
We became close than ever.

We could tell if one of us got problem by looking at my/her expression. 
When I’m feeling down, she’s always there to give me 
a hug and a shoulder to cry on. 
She also understands me very well.

I call her jie jie(big sister) and she calls me adik(small sister). 
Frm that you can already guess how we treat each other. 
Yes, we treat each other like sisters.

School life is not always fun. 
There are times when we faced some problems.

But we worked together to fix everything up.
‘After the rain comes the rainbow’ the words 
she ever said to me to cheer me up.

She always reminds me something jst in case if
I’ve already forgotten about it.

Remember the time when I was terribly upset and 
disappointed with someone, I only told u about it. 
 Thank you for always being there through my good and bad times.

My life at school won’t be fun without you and our other friends.
You guys mean a lot to me.

I’m so lucky to have you Jul. 
If I could record my everyday life at school, 
I would want to watch it everytime I miss our memories.
Have you decided where u want to go next yr? 
I hope u can go and join us. I have spent so much time with you, 
I would want to spend more time with you again.

I’m really going to miss you and pipah
if the two of you won’t be with me again next year.

Pleaseeeeeee make our friendship last till the day I leave this world. 
Don’t make separation change us.
We will always be best friends, won’t we? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment