I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The day I had fun

Soooo in the morning, during classes, I had been counting how many hours to go
to meet my besties :DD
Every Wednesday I don't have afternoon class..
So today my besties and I had promised to go hang out at Mall...


Qilah Osman
meeting the old faces..man, been missing them so much T.T its time to have fun 
aftr having such a tiring day ;) — at The Mall, Gadong.


Melepak pkai sch0ol uniform. Jan nda galat.. ;D


I always keep in touch with them through message or Inbox at fb.
I always update them with my everyday's life...
But telling them stories by texting them is not as fun as telling them face to face.
So that was why I was REALLY looking forward to see them :D
I had tons of stories to share with them ;)


So Abg amy picked me up at 1pm+
Then, we went to the mall before 2..it was still early..
I asked abg amy whether he wanted to take my besties at MD or not..
and he said YES. :DD so we went to MD to pick them up :D


Then, abg amy dropped us at Mall...
YAAAAY mall-ing with them :DD


Pfffff who says that we can't go to Arcade wearing uniforms :pp


At 4pm, they all wanted to go back to MD....
annnnnddd they asked me to join them. I did.
With me wearing PTEM unifrom sure caught attention from everyone.
I hate getting stared by people but yeah, wasnt supposed to go there wearing my uniform :p



I had fun today. Gonna miss them again #sigh
Hope to hang out with u guys again someday, insyaAllah <3
Annnnnnnddddd.......

Happy Birthdaaaaay Kanak2~~ haha miss calling u thaat :p happy birthdaay qeeel~ :DD semoga slalu success in life,amin~ eventho we argue a lot but u knw that we will always be good friends eseeeh ;p
See friendship · 29 May at 22:46 near Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei · 

No comments:

Post a Comment