I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Got to meet the Teacher I missed the most

We had Psychology in the afternoon...
When class dismissed, Pang, Aqeel and I were the last ones to come out
coz we packed our stuff slowly..lol we kinda felt tired, afternoon what do u expect :p
So by the time we all closed the door and our faces were facing to Chemistry lab.....
We all said 'Ohmy.... Oh my...' and broke into a run... :D

Coz we saw a very familiar face, face that we missed the most :')
It's our beloved Chemistry teacher last year, or should I say our first and last
Chemistry teacher ever...lol  we don't take Chemistry anymore this year ;)

It was really nice to be able to meet her again...
I've been missing her all these times :'))
If only she could stay much longer, I'd share and complain anything I want with her lol ;)

Seeing her brought back our memories in SMSSA...
I miss having all SMSSA family around.
Even after months of separation, I still wish they were here, with me.

Hope to see you again in the future, teacher Tinah..InsyaAllah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment