I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, no school :D

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~
today i didnt go to school...coz as i posted yesterday i have fever and sore throat...i wokee up at 6.45 then i said to my mum i didnt want to go to school...she asked why?? 
i said "im not feeling well" then she said bah...agath rehat dulu..krg minum ubat...
yay!!!! i din have to sit for irk test..and i got time to do my chemist hw...
then i continued sleeping...at 10.45 am i woke up...then when i went to my living room i saw my 3rd brother...my 1st brother n I said the same thing to him 'eh inda kau skulah kah??' 
then i said 'ikut2an kau ane eh haha"
then i did my chemist hw...alhamdulilah 2 pprs already done...my geo hw also :D
then at 1.30pm my mum brought me to clinic to take mc...then i went to my grandpa's house(dad's side) for 'betawari' check that in brunei's dictionary if got...haha
then, i go on9 facebook and chat with my jujul~~~she must have missed me a lot haha...tmrw im goin to school...and later after sungkai...i'll do revision for tmrw's bio topical test...wish me luck...
i like learning bio...its fun but sitting for the test is not haha
babye, just a short post from me coz im still feeling so weak...
tmrw im goin to annoy one of my teachers....i will keep annoying her(in a good way) until she cnfirms my last request...i'll be very happy if she cnfirms it :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment