I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SUNDAY IS JUST A GREAT DAY :)

hello people~~~
early in the morning my mum woke me up...she said she wanted to bring me go shopping for hari raya. 
i know semangat right?? haha...so we went to yayasan and i bought a pair of shoes...wanna see?? sabar..tunggu raya bah haha :p and we shopped for other items too... it was tiring...
u knw jalan2 while fasting...plus I HAVE SORE THROAT!!!!! after sahur then i realize that my voice is different...cubaan~~
we arrived home at 3...then i slept coz i was really weak..then my 3rd brother, Abang Amy, woke me up by shouting so loudly =.=....today we sungkai at my mum's friend house...
anty arab and anty ari also joined us...i met mamat...we talked a lot...she was sharing her feelings to me :p then we went to a restaurant at mentiri...anty ari belanja us...thankssss anty :)
then i went home...and here i am, sitting in front of my laptop, writing smething for my blog...haha
maybe if tmrw im still feeling weak, i wont go to school...have one day rest...
no irk test haha :pp but that if my mum allows me :(
okay stop until here coz i want to finish doing all my hws...i am not supposed to do hw at the very last minute...bad habit...dun follow me haha
BABYE PEOPLE~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment