I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 27, 2010

MY FIRST TIME USING THIS

hai hai hai~~ ive just had my sahur... this is my first time using a blog...my dear bestfren,julia, created it...thanks baby <3<3 haha...
its 17th of ramadhan, a very special event happens today which is Nuzul Al Quran thats y we r having a public holiday...no school :D n obviously NO HW!!!!! yayaay~
today is also a birthday of my beloved 2nd cousin, Alai Daniel Shah~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEEELLLL!!!!!! MISSSS YOU!!! he was born on 17th Ramadhan last year, in Islamic calendar of coz.
so first of all, let me introduce to u about myself... my name is Aqilah...can call me Qil or any other names u like haha :) im still 15...my birthday is on 2nd Nov--> bear that in mind!! 
I am a SMSSA student...knw where is my school located?? in kg.Salambigar :) im in form 4 or wat they call as 9P now...im the youngest of four...
i am friendly...yes I am haha...i love jokes...i love being gila with my cousins and friends....im happy with my life... i am surrounded by loving people :D
i am trying to be nice to everybody that i know...and i hope people are nice to me too...i am not a type of girl who likes to hate people easily but if they hurt my feeling or being rude to me...
i'll hate that person and it takes time to get things back to normal...i may forgive but i will not forget :) nobody is perfect afterall~~
i am from PHT 379's family<-- my mum's side because my beloved grandma lives in lambak, we named our gang as Gang Lambak Villa (GLV)
at school, i have another gang which we call as GILAS...why?? u can guess it already from the word 'gila'...yeah my GILAS are crazaaayyyy~~ <3 them
okay i'll stop until here...i feel tired...want to continue sleeping first...babye for now...will post again the next time i log in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment