I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Spending my saturday night with GLV

I slept at mamat's house yesterday. today,mamat and I woke up early.
I had to rewrite back my Geo's notes. I'm using 'mind-mapping' concept now.. 
guess what?It's really effective.I used to hate writing in mind-mapping but I like it now.
It's like I can memorize easily.So,students out there,start writing in mind-mapping,will u?:p


Sooooo,Mamat and I spent time 
doing homework



watching tv


At 5pm,we went out to somewhere.Guess where did we go??
WE WENT TO MY OLD  PRIMARY SCHOOL to pick up an ustaz..
omg I MISS IQRA PRIMARY SCHOOL SOOOOOO MUCH :')))))
the ustaz is new,though.not my old ustaz.we had a function at grandma's house tonight
for celebrating Nisfu Syaaban night.
errr I think I don't have to tell u guys what Nisfu Syaaban night means..
GOOGLE it if you're really desperated to know~ :pp
Lumik,mamat and I couldnt join them praying. We stayed at a room which used to be
my grandpa's room... Then,lumik and I felt hungry..we went to the kitchen.
we were asked to arrange the food..but guess again,what did we do??
we ate most of the food HAHA














that considers as helping,doesnt it? :pppp the function went 
well..
our families are not completed..some are away,studying abroad :(
Lumik,mamat and I were planning to watch
HARRY POTTER AND THE  DEATHLY HOLLOW PART 2
that is,if abg syukri and abang abby wanted to join...
My brotheres wouldnt be joining us..they were busy with their work..
in fact,i havent seen them in...2 days?? :(((
there was a funny thing happened to us...
That moment when we were waiting for uncle halim to reply matul's text..
She wanted to ask her father's permission first..we waited patiently..
and suddenly matul's phone vibrated... when we read the contain we shouted happily.
Her father let her join us wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :DDDD
the movie started at 9.30pm..we arrived  on time.
Comment for the movie:
I'm not a big fan of harry potter...soo,for me it was okay. except for the fact that,
I fell asleep in the cinema for like 10 mins??? hahaha


I went home at 1 am..i know very late right? ;)))
Chiaooooo buddy! ;DD


No comments:

Post a Comment