I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2011



Today is the day that I've been waiting for~~ and tomorrow too!!!
IT'S THE LAST DAY OF QUALIFYING EXAMS!!!!!!!
my last paper was chemistry. COMMENT:
paper 2 was okay..but unfortunately,after doing the paper then I realized
what were the mistakes i made =.=
Please please...I want to get AT LEAST  a pass for chemistry...
I don't wanna make my teacher disappointed with me again T.T
So,after exam,zaf ani I were hive-fiving each other and shouted happily 
 'yaaay habis exam~' I never had enough sleep during exam..
soooo gonna sleep as long as I want strting from today hahaxx 
I didnt join my friends go visit somewhere for the talk in the afternoon coz I 
got a lot of things to do....
At night,went to nenek muda's house for tahlil...
Aunty naning saw me coming in and said 'habis udah exam kaka qilah? boleh sudah enjoy ne~'
then,I had a talk with lumik n mamat..Umi was so excited to share her stories with us .
Her new friends made a suprise advance bday party for her...
Her new friends are so nice...I'm happy for umi :)))
When I knew that,i was kinda disappointed...I wanna be the first one to make a suprise
bday party for her.... *sobs*
Happy birthday to Uncle Zizul, aunty JJ's fiance~~ :D
take a very good care of my aunt yerrr haha..they are such a sweet couple u know ;)


CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW~~
Abang salleh's arrival will be at 10am wheeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment