I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish Me Luck

HEYYYLOOOOO BUDDIIIESSS how are you all?
I'm awesome as usual ;DD
My exams have started since 2 weeks ago...
sometimes I feel like kinda tired doing revisions T.T
2 weeks of holidays but when came back to school, Exams were waiting...
I'm jealous of my little cousins who are still in kg 3...
they have so much free time T.T


So,next week, monday 18th july, we'll be sitting for our qualifying exams.
my first paper will be geography... stress starts building up already :0000

Don't worry, I've promised myself to study smart and will try my best to get
VERY GOOD RESULTSSSSSS ;ppp

I'll be away until exams are over... so saddd
no facebook.... no twitter....


 Aqilah Osman 







GOOD BYE FOR NOW.. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN =D

No comments:

Post a Comment