I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to my 5-year-old classmate, Mah Hui Qin~~
Time flies, didnt realize its been 5 years we've been in the same class..
She's a funny friend.. i dunno if next year we can still be together..
shes going to MD, and me,insyaAllah to PTEM :'(


Mah hui qin dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY :D hope u like to hear me singing 
happy birthday song to u :p study smart fr o level exams, hope we all will 
get good results :D
 ·  · See Friendship · Thursday at 1:58pm · Privacy:

    • Eacul Hui Qin thankz 2 ur greeting ,bt i thnk the song i cn sng bter than u haha..
      Yesterday at 9:47am · 

birthday girl and I during the National day @ Padang SOAS
Happy Birthday Maaaaaaaah~~
I read several wall posts fr0m my friends to her.. I found this one funny

^-~ *Mah hui Qin!happy birthhday~hy grl best of luck for ur upcoming O' level,
no more sleepp :pp
 ·  · See Friendship · Thursday at 3:55pm · Privacy:

    • Eacul Hui Qin m0re slep .m0re beauty o...btw thankz...
      Friday at 2:47pm · 

    • Maria Sofia more beautyy huh? O.o :p
      Yesterday at 10:34am · 


LOL maaah~ hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment