I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Fadhli Rahim's birthday~
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY FADHLIIIIIIIII~~
semoga always success in life :D

evryone sang happy birthday song for him happily.. we even sang 3 birthday songs.
2 were in  malay version. the boys started it first..
We took class photo todaaay :D we took picture with our Principal..special request hehe..

Wendy told me a good news...
Wendy: u know what joel wants me to tell u?
Me:whaaat?
Wendy: he said he sayang you.
Me: *smiles widely* yakaaah awwwwwww <3 
I sayang you more Joel :ppp

Today Faez is admitted to hospital due to fever..
poor little brother, get well soon. Ka qilah love you <3


Happy Birthday once again Fadhli~ :))
Enjoy ur day~
PHOTOS OF THE DAY:
from left: birthday boy,Fadhli, Aiman & Nana :)
im parking MY CAR at the MIS building :p

:000000000 U SEE WHAT I SEE??!!! :000
LOL hazman :p
my school's view from my class :)
LOOK AT THESE PICTURES =.=
azim is crying? or laughing haha
DO NOT DO THIS AT SCHOOL!!!!!! LOL
THIS IS THE WORST =...........=

No comments:

Post a Comment