I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 5, 2011

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL BRUNEIAN STUDENTSS~
I AM SOOOO EXCITED TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL....NOT~ haha
I'm sure everyone wants to have more holidaaaays right right???
except for kids maybe :p
and I'm very sure most of the students did their homeworks at the very last minute..
don't worry, you're not alone.. i did the same thing too lol


u may ask, how was my first day of school?
one word, worse.


I was glad to meet my friends and teachers.. we said selamat hari raya to each other.. ;))
luckily my P.E tchr didnt ask us to go run 2 rounds... love her~ haha


most of my friends were not feeling well..some were absent, some went home earlier.
I was not feeling well too. i didnt really pay attention during a maths lesson :((((


I'm happy to see your face again..
It was not until I realized that I missed u a lot :)


Thats it for todaaay..thanks for reading :)
<3 211

No comments:

Post a Comment