I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

First Day Of School

halloooo worrrlllldddd~~
school was okay...im glad to be back haha.Got a lot of things happened 
which im going to tell u all now :D as i said before,jul n I planned to play netball today...
as usual, we have to run 2 rounds around the tchr's park before we do any sports...
our tchr was in a verrrryyyy good mood haha...
we played 3 vs 3...black shirt team vs smssa shirt team...i was in black shirt team..knw why? 
because my team was wearing black shirt, zuhairah n julia...
the other team consisted of maria, syafiqah n husna...
so we played and played until it was time for us to stop...know what our result was???
2-11
which team do u think got 2 and 11?? of course my team was the winner...
YAY for uss haha...i asked them to stop when we got 11...2 and 11 combine tgether becomes my number <3<3<3<3 haha
and one more thing, the tchr i was waiting to annoy her was relief.She went to smething workshop haha.
so jul n i have to wait until she comes back...boring, we tot we could kacau her during p.e period...
nvm when she comes bck, sure we will :P
when eng lesson, jul n i were really working hard answering the exercise tchr gave to us. 
We finished answering all of the question, well i think it was just I...
coz jul got left 1 question blank haha...we were like sooo rajin, unusal of us haha.
after we finished, we went to voon, wendy, pipah, maria, aqeel's place to play with them...
aqeel n I were playing with our shoes....i pulled his one and he pulled mine...haha
julia got recorded us when we played with our shoes which u can watch the videos at my other blog sharing with my GILAS that is http://www.gilas-4ever.blogspot.com
todaay was sooo funn...fun to spend my time laughing with my frens.... :D
hope we wont be given too many hw.Now i wana do my a maths hw.
so BABYE~~~~miss u more haha

here are some pictures of my friends and I












No comments:

Post a Comment