I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

23rd September, Teacher's day~

haiiiii helllooo~~
Yes, as what i wrote as my headline today, It's Teacher's Day in Brunei. It is a very special day for all the teachers as it is their day...haha. When i was in my primary school or ugama school, we always celebrated teacher's day...but my secondary school, never. i dont know why :)
I would like to say HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL OF MY IQRA PRIMARY SCHOOL TCHRS, MY SEK UGAMA LAMBAK KANAN TCHRS, MY SEK MEN SULTAN SHARIF ALI TCHRS and other Bruneian tchrs :D
ALL FEMALE SMMSA TEACHERS <3

from left- tchr Dinah, tchr Filza, tchr Didi, tchr Jessica and Sir Rehan

from left- tchr from hist depart, ??, tchr Filza, tchr Didi and tchr Sofie

from left up- Sir shahrul, cegu Bujang, ??, sir Shariful
tchr Sofie, ??, Tchr Didi

Tchr Suzi, Cikgu Ainun(My Irk), Cikgu Budi(My BM tchr) and Tchr Ardiana(My Maths tchr)

my biology tchr, Ms Jenny

SMSSA tchrs

SMSSA tchrs with Principal

from left- Mrs Chin, Tchr Sofie, Tchr Amal, Tchr LimBeeHoon, Mr Yeoh


today we had an assembly...i greeted some of my teachers with "hai cher, happy teacher's day"
During breaktime, my friends n I went to staffroom to have a talk with our tchr. I gave her something...and then she said 'so sweet~' then i said 'liat belakang' when she did, she made a face...hahaha. We came to the staffroom coz we realllllyyyy miss to kacau her...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment