I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Day Of Holidays

heyyyyyy~~
its Sunday,sept 19th....last day of holidays!!!!
too much relax already.Now i want my brain to work...yeah during holidays, i didnt spend my time to study...reason because when Puasa tired and when Syawal, i went berhari Raya~~~~~
half of me say i still want holidays coz want to sleeeeeppppp zzZZzz and wake up late hehe
Then, half of me say want to have fun with my frensss esp my GILAS like we alwez have.
i missss them so much...17 days didnt see them feels like 17 years hahaha...
ive done some of my holidays hw...yeah some, not all haha...
cant wait for tmrw to appear...jul n I plan to play netball tmrw...hopefully wont rain i want to do some exercise...went to a lot of open houses...want to kill my lemak haha
ok i want to sleep or else i will be late for school...
babye~~ yes, BABYE HOLIDAYS HOPE TO MEET U AGAIN :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment