I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 10, 2010

HARI RAYA COMES

heiiii heiiii heiiii~~~
when ramadhan i didnt have much time to update my blog...coz i was busy :) got many sungkai invitations....
yes mark there i use past tense for Ramadhan coz ITS ALREADY SYAWAL~~~
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my beloved babubapa, my 3 brothers, my Lambak n Delima neneks, my auntie2, my uncle2, my cousins,my GILAS, my classmate n friends, my Sekolah Rendah Iqra tchrs, my Sekolah Ugama Lmbk Knn tchrs, my SMSSa tchrs n all muslims out there :DD
i didnt manage to fast the whole month...in fact, i only puasa for 10+ days....
goodbye Ramadhan, im goin to miss u...bulan penuh keberkatan :) i really felt Ramadhan this year was special...
so yeah now is around 5 oclock...and i still havent slept...not too excited for raya...but preparing for raya hehe :)
ohhhkayyy im out now...too tired to continue typing...will update next time i log in...and i'll upload raya pictures for this year...
Today is 10th Sept, first day of raya and its Fadhli Rahim's birthday~~~~ happy birthday to u~~~ he still owes me a treat haha :pp 
HAVE FUN CELEBRATING UR RAYA~~~~



this is birthday boy's picture, Fadhli~~
Happy Birthday once again :D (i use green colour coz his fav colour)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI , IM SORRY FOR MY WRONGDOINGS, YES I KNOW I EVER DONE SO MANY MISTAKES TO PEOPLE...SO, FOR THIS RAYA I WANT TO SAY IM REALLY SORRY :) 



3 comments: