I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

long time no update haha

haiiiiiiiiiiiiloooooo~~
i didnt update my blog since wednesday...but i still want to share what i did when i was at school...
WEDNESDAY-
my classmate(the muslims) and other class were invited to join tadarus at Jame Asri mosque...we were asked to wear cmplete cara malayu for boys and bju kurung for girls....many of my frens were absent that includes Julia,Wendy, Nana, Voon and others...they pakat from earlier haha...when i arrived at sch, i went to my classroom 1st to take attendance then at 8 am when to foyer. those who hadnt taken wudu' were asked to do so b4 we went to mosque...it was really nice to see the students in baju kurung n cara melayu...seemed like hari raya already cme haha...
at msque-
so the surah i was given to read was surah al maidah n surah an naam...i read 10 pages...so did the rest...then we listened to ceramah n then khatam quran event...it was fun. and it was my very 1st time goin to there...the mosque, masya Allah, is really nice...
THURSDAY-
today is the LAST day if school~~~~yayayayayayayyy
i brought camera to take pics of us...hehe after we had our assembly, we went to our class...on our way, we met my tchr...the tchr i ever mentioned b4...that i keep saying the special words to her...so as usual, i said those words again...haha...when mib lesson, our tchr din teach coz my frens asked her to heve free class :D
so we took a lot of pics which u can see them at my photo album last day b4 3rd tem holidays at my fb :D
then,during recess, i went to staffroom...when i was there my tchr who wore red dress at that time was looking at us...mayb she tot we went there to annoy her again...haha but actually we didnt...what makes me kept laughing was the way she looked at us...with her eyes blinked haha...so i went to her again and said the same words over n over again...she was like aha okay~
bio was the last period...so when wendy n i went to downstair...guess who i met again? yeah it was my tchr who wore red dress again...wat a coincidence to annoy her more!! hahaha so i said the same words to her again...and we talked saying happy holidays and so on...and she asked us to help her carry her stuff to her desk...so when wendy,maria n i were in her staffroom, i left her notes which written the words i alwez say to her...when she read it, she pinched me haha.....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY DEAREST GILAS, MY CLASSMATE AND ALL BRUNEIAN STUDENTS :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment