I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 8, 2010

my new update

haiiiiiii all~~
sorry for didnt update anything...my last update was long time ago...im still alive dun worry :pp
So wanna knw anything new?? lets see what i got on my mind...
last 29th August my teacher changed jul and my seats to fathur and asri's...at least still near to all my gang :DD she was so kind, she told the class that the reason was "it's not fair the four of u are there(four boys)" so i sit at my new seat for the rest of this year, hopefully :D


1st October(friday)-
it's my eldest brother,Salleh or Jun's departure day...my family came in the afternoon...
our function started at 2p.m by 2.30 my house was full of people...
baby zikri was also there...he was getting more cuter everytime i see him :DD
then,the doa selamat was read by nenek haji mohamad...afterthat time to eat.
at 5.30 we went to airport. my Lambak n Delima families were there too.
while waiting my brother to depart, we went to jollibee and ordered pearl cooler yam, crispy chicken burger, double cheese fries and ice cream. 
then at 7 oclock it was time for my brother to leave...he shook hands with everyone(my family) and for my parents and my siblings he shook hands and hugged us as he always does everytime he goes back or leaves...
babye brother, gonna miss u so much. cannot ask u to bring me jalan again :( wait til nxt year, insyaAllah.
baby zikri and I
from left-me,baby zikri,alai faez and umi



 GLV handsome boyssss :DD

MY LAMBAK FAMILIES <3



some of our pictures on that day...for more, u can view them at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065263&id=1033374110

No comments:

Post a Comment