I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Aunt JJ's engagement day

haiiiiiiii reader(s)~~~
i would like to congrate my auntie for her engagement with Uncle Zizul.... hehe
they two are such a lovely couple.I dun really know how the bertunang is thats why ystersday i wanted to know hw they strted the function.Almost like akad nikad but jst dun have the akad yet hehe...
my auntie looked beautiful in her pink dress...i guess she likes pink as i do hehe.
luckily i brought my camera along with me so that i could take picture with the person who got engaged.
I chatted a lot with my cousins after hw many days didnt meet them. i played with Raiyan, uncle boy's baby...so cuteeee...this time he didnt cry when i held him hehe.
raiyan and I

aut JJ's lovely bed

My aunties and cousins

my 2 aunties and cousins

im holding Daniel's cute pictures

<3 Auntie JJ and Uncle Zizul <3
here are some of the pics i took on that day...the others i will upload at my facebook mayb tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment