I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

rrrrrrrrelax day~~

i wanna share something with u all, my readers =D
todayyy i am soooo happy....hehe
he made me happy...
                he made me smile....
                                 he talked to me....     
                                                 he smiled at me...
oh boy dont u know every little things u do to me always makes me
fall in love with u more deeply????
before break we didnt have exam, only POA students
                         so i spent my time talking with kinun(until 8.30), zafirah,
                                    nana,other boys and him........
i dont wanna make it obvious, but everytime u talk to me,
                                        i cant control my excitement......
i really love seeing ur smiling.... =DD soooo cutee that i get melted =p





B.Melayu 2 was quite okay except for ringkasan....boring topic =.=
today me bebaik semula with my brothers...haha
i've been mad at them for 2 days...
my brothers are soooo fun....thats why i cant stay mad with them longer...haha

at night i went to dato tungku's house for betahlil...they will make it to evey thursday(mlm jumat)
but only for family =D
i met mamat and we talked....i told her story about today...
mostly about him...hehe shes such a good listener =p
babyeeeeeeee, im goin to have a very sweet dreams tonight coz too happy hehehehe

2 comments: