I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

this time im serious

i spent my time going 0n9 and chatting with people like 3 HOURS
damn facebook...i was trying to do my revision :( :(
i have made an announcement at my fb says

Aqilah Osman this time i am serious...i wont active my facebook til my exams are finally over...Chai Siew Thim if u spot me again, punish me. hahaha babyeeeeeee30 minutes ago clear


yes, this time i am really serious...i wont active my facebook and my blog until 
2nd Nov :D ive done with bio so continue with geo


yesterday we had BM topical tst...it was ok. hantam2 only bah :pp 
and yeah i felt really sleepy that i kept on yawning...
afternoon i watched safa&marwah, cahaya and cinta kirana...but at the same 
time i was writing new notes for geo.



at night i was really having relax time...i planned to jst go on9 for 1 hour...
but once i started, i couldnt stop it....damnnnnnn!!! haha
he was on9...and i chatted with him again... 
my feelings for him seem to grow more deeper....
i wonder if u know that boy... 
so starting from now on i cant chat with u again...we will, after our exams are
finally over...
it started out like this...i tot he was cute( he still is!)...
then i began to admire him...and then the feelings turn out to be a love.
im not cnfused with my feeings anymore, im sure of what i feel.
i love u...and i alwez will. <3
i alwez happy when i look at ur face, i hear ur voice,i see ure smiling
chat wit ui see ur name appear on my notification....
right now,im deeply and madly in love with u...eventho u dun knw about it.



GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY CLASSMATE, 9PSC1....
dont study hard, give me a chance to be the top 3 hahaha no lah
jst kidding :D study smart plus hard...all the best :D
i will update my blog until my exams r over...jst keep reading my blog.
wish me luck for my final exams, will u? thanks...arigato!!

No comments:

Post a Comment