I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

speech rehearsal and Al-Fatihah

Morning- as wat Ms Didi said, we would have a rehearsal during CCA so no learning maths for paticipants of 9PS1 :DD
so at 8.30am, we went to tea room and waited for all participants to come..
                     then, husna started practising her  speech as she was the 1st speaker to start...
husna


Ina
zawanah
                


reedznan


ms didi, our coach



fiah and I
while listening to the speakers

then, it was already 10 am, but still got 4 more spekers who hadnt practiced the speech so Ms Didi
said we would continue during period 8. a maths would be relief so yeaaayyyyyy~~
english time- Ms Didi told us yesterday that we would have s visitor today either male o female
and i heard the visitor had smething to do with out separate thingy nxt year...
so,after break while waiting for tchr to come, we all were really quiet! hehe =)
even when tchr was teaching us, we still kept quiet...
when Ms Didi asked 'any questions class?' we said no...
she said "ure suprisingly quiet today' and she actually wanted to laugh...
i could see her expression...haha
         the visitor was  teacher sophie
then, after tchr sophie went out, i asked Ms Didi 'cher, ok kan kami quiet??'
then she said 'yeah...if only it could last longer haha'
we did some games today...and this is the result of the games...
people were playing with the paper tchr gave :DD

awesome Aqilah and Ezey S


speechless =.=
read what we wrote :p
awesome julia~
then, after eng, jul, fiah and I went to cnference room to practice our speech... 
                                                       but julia practice as the emcee
showing my awesomee ppr
fiah,tchr n jul






mcm sibnr :pp
Afternoon- at 3.15pm my mum went home.I askd her why did she go home so early.
She asked me to wear bju kurung coz we were goin to dato tungku's house...
my dato, Pg Seri Indera Pg Hj Ismail had passed away today...innalillah...
smoga rohnya ditmpatkan ditempat org2 yg beramal soleh...amin ya rab

with that, i finish updating my blog for today.......
keep viewing my blog yea?  and wish me luck for tmrw's speech cmpetition :D
babyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

2 comments:

  1. speechless!!!! u steal my pic lagi..... next time i will write my name bawa the pic.... like syazwan did.... haha.....

    so suspen ehh tcher sophie....... we tot siapa.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha dun wah =pp hw i wanna upload here hehe
    yathkannnnnnn haha...i tot visitor frm outside

    ReplyDelete