I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 8, 2010

new friend from Johore :)

There were Johore students from an exchange students programme came to our school...
i dun really know how many students came to our school, but there was a girl came to study in our class.
her name was kalisswari, tell u what she was veryyyy polite... the way she walked, the way she talked, i soooo likeeee it.
my class is known as the most nosiest one.When she was with us, we were still as what we alwez are...being noisy but not over control.
From what i know...everyone liked lisa. yes, we called her lisa in short :D
the funniest part was when we always teased nana with her. nana=reedznan
she was in SMSSA(my school) only for 2 days. i didnt really get a chance to know her better. if only she could stay a little bit longer....
i wish my school would send me somewhere for the exchange students programme.It's a good programme where u can meet new people and have new experiences.
To Lisa: I hope your 2 days with us were not the boring times u ever had.
            We were glad to have u even only for 2 days.We hope we were well behaved to u.
            and thanks for the paper u printed for everyone in my class. i use that as my bookmark. 
            i will make sure i wont lose it...thanks for the souvenir u bought for the girls. 
            we hang it on our pencil cases :D
                                      9PS1 pictures with Lisa








for more pictures, u can view at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065343&id=1033374110

No comments:

Post a Comment