I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

awesome date 10-10-10

yess really awesomeeeee date. and 20th october as well... 20-10-2010
today my Lambak families are going to KB for aunt mariam's function, i dont follow them because i dont feel like going plus i have to do my revision, sigh :( 
i am now chatting with people...when im bored i go on9 :D
share with you something.....here it is~~~

Have you ever loved somebody so much
that it hurts???

Have you ever loved somebody so much
that you cant sleep???

Have you ever loved somebody
that didn't no that you exist???

Have you ever loved somebody
who don't feel the same???

Have you ever loved somebody
who's in love with another person??

Have you ever loved some body who don't even no you love them so very much??

because i have. :(





See you smiling every day
hide the way i feel,

want to tell you everything
but my lips are sealed,

loving you with all my heart
but you will never know,

feelings for you are locked away
hope they never go,

i never cease to by amazed
how handsome and cute you look,
 

now my heart will suffer in silence
because of the chance i never took.

No comments:

Post a Comment