I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 29, 2010

story to share


* Pencil: You know, I'm really sorry.

* Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

* Pencil: I'm sorry, 'cause you get hurt because of me. Whenever I make a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller every time.

* Eraser: That's true, but I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though, one of these days, I know I'll be gone and you have to replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you see, no matter how many mistakes you've wrote on papers of different kind. or for how long it has gone on. i'll be there. i'll always be there for you to help clean of any mess you've made. even if it hurts me, i'll always be there. because it's what i was made for. even if i got smaller and smaller everytime, pencil. you know i did it for you, and for us. you're my bestfriend... and whatever happens to me for you, is also for us. 

"even though, one of these days, i know i'll be gone and you have to replace me with a new one." 

"im actually happy with my job" i am happy. even if i will be replaced. atleast i know i was once there for you whenever you needed someone. so while i'm here, please open up your hand and reach for mines. for i won't let go, and i won't stop till i really have finally completed my task. the task i sure was destined to do.

you're my bestfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there can be lots and lots of different explaination for these long sentences. each person has the sentences with different meanings for them. but it can all be put together. just like my big circle of friends. put together with love.

dedicated to my bestfriends.
my gurl friends =)
another pics with them
us with teacher sabrenah =D

we girls with tchr sabrenah
Nana and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment