I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 18, 2010

English Exam

today the whole form 4/year 9P bruneian students sat the same papers for english paper 1 and 2
paper 2 was okay cmpared to our mid year exam paper :D
paper 1 was okay too...except mayb many errors :p
during period 6 & 7, our English teacher, Ms Didi was the one who invigilated us...
but cannot ask her questions or else u'd get pinched by her...haha


and and...she informed us smething...
                                                SPEECH CMPETITON IS STILL ON
we have to submit our topic tomorrow during recess!!!
=.=     =.=       =.=
so tonight, instead of relaxing, i'll be doing some researches on wat should i talk about...
i was planning to do my revision.... sigh
i asked my frens what topics they liked the most...they said my experience or
story about my childhood...hmm i dun knw wat to talk about that...
i'll get some ideas again  from my brothers later...
babyeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment