I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 1, 2010

didnt come to school

oh yeah today i didnt come to school...
                                        i was not feeling well. my stomach hurt, it still is :S
so i skipped a maths paper1 and irk paper 2 today...
i got the MC for one day only... tmrw i'll be going to school again...hehe

November has come....a months i have been waiting for...hehe
i am looking forward for tomorrow...
                                                  something great and awesome will happen hehe
im here, enjoying my last day being fifteen, if u get wat i mean =D
i told my 2nd brother that i wanted a camera from him for my birthday present....
for my 3rd brother, i wan him to treat me at pizza hut n i can order anything i want hahaha

im revising geography...hope the questions will be easy...
           it's my birthday tomorrow, please let me love you Geooooo haha
babyeee readers...
im waiting for people to flood my notifications at facebook...
plus im waiting for someone to greet me....will he remember my birthday??? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment