I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Every single time I try to forget about you,  you always manage to pull me back in.Whether it's smiling at me, or even talking to me just for a second, 

I forget any thought of not liking you. So here it is. I like you. And although I might not be the perfect one for you and                                                                                  give you everything you want...                                                                                                                                                   

I know I can give you enough everyday, just to make you happy.


When are we going to be together?
Will you love me now or will it take forever?
I Love you
always with all my heart
Be with you and never apart
With this poem I have one thing in mind
You just have to
read the first word in each line..

No comments:

Post a Comment