I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MOST FUN DAY



pssssst readers ;) Hello :D
so today my friends and I went to wendy's house to do our biology 2nd project.
I was really looking forward to it because I wanted to meet my boyfriend,Joel <3
U wanna see pictures of him? okaaay I got two here..

I know VERY CUTEEEE <3

but when I arrived there, he and chloe already slept. 
They said maybe they were tired after playing with them #sobs
buuuttt Jordan was awake :D at 1st he didnt want me to hold him coz he jst woke up.

BUT I LOVE THIS PIC THE MOST :P


after eating, we went to do our project..
 When we were doing it halfway,chloe went inside.
Me: haaaaaaiiiii??? *she didnt say anything*
julia: that e e (sp?) eat people orh..
Me: yes, see, i have two extra teeths here to bite people *shows my dracula teeths :p*

Bt guess what, in less than an hour, she and I bcme soooo close already :pp
Joel already woke up so he joined us.. I was like 'omy joelll~~'
he hugged me. >.< hahaha. I told him he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend.
Then, we played jumping on bed. Voon joined us :p


The kids seemed very happy, i must say.
After 3 to 4 minutes later, guess what happened to us???
ALL FELT TIRED :p
look at joel and I <3
here goes the funny story:
We were playing hide-and-seek. me hiding and joel seeking.
I was hidinh in toilet.Then I heard wendy's maid told them joel said:
'I can't find her. U knw where's my girlfriend??'
When i listened to that I was likeee awwwwwwww :pp

Then,we went to Ms ong becoz joel wanted to confess something.
*knocks door* Joel:mummy, mummy... I have a girlfriend *red face*
Ms ong: u have a girlfriend aaah?? 
sssoooo my future mother in law has approved our relationship :pp

No comments:

Post a Comment