I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until 
she hears the other line pick up.
“Becky, I don’t know what to do, I really don’t. 

I love him so much and I don’t think he thinks of me that way. 
I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can’t help it,
this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling 
and smiles back. That’s when my knees turn to jello and 
I get butterflies in my stomach. I know you think that he’s 
so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually 
listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person. 
He’s so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like
I don’t deserve him. Well, actually, I don’t deserve him. 
He’s too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him.
I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and…..
not me. I couldn’t even start to compare myself to them. 
But whenever I think of him or see him, I can’t help it, I smile.
Now I didn’t tell you this but he texted me the other day about 
homework. I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. 
I’m so embarrassed.he was so sweet and made me feel better.
He’s so perfect Becky, I don’t deserve him, so why do I keep wishing 
and praying that he will notice me, why?............
Becky? Becky are you there?”
“This isn’t Becky.”
Petrified the girl asks, “Then who is this?”
“ This is the guy who’s smile turns your knees to jello 

and I just wanted to say one thing. Everything you just said now, 
I’ve been wanting to say since the day I met you.” 


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment