I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy friendship day ;)

Best Friend poemsWhen I cry you help me out

When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend
You can tell when I'm sad
You're there in thick and thin
You're my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had
So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have



When I'm down,they cheer me up
You are someone I could never replace.
You are always there for me
You are truly an extraordinary gift.
You are everything to me and more
I could never express that enough
You are so dear to me
You know I will love you until the end
I will always be there for you, and
You will always (and forever) be my best friend.


FORM 3 :D



I sent him a friendship day greeting..hoping one day our friendship will turn into..... ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment