I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

There is this sir of mine, he's a funny teacher :)
After we greeted him , he said 'okay read doa'
My friends and I started to read 'rabbish rahli....' you know what my sir was reading?
he read 'Allahumma...' the doa we read when we want to break our fast =.=
Then,another funny thing was.....
He was reading a question frm our exam paper.. 
The word was 'area'.. but he said 'oreo'  that sir really =.= :p

ohhhh today is aunty naning's departure day..
I had to attend extra classes.. didnt get to see her yesterday at nenek anjang's house
Good bye aunty naning and alai daniel~~ see u in november,insyaAllah :))
I played with Daniel the other day.. hes so cuteeee but getting more naughtier~

At night I went to grandma's while dad and brothers went to mosque..

 Aqilah Osman 


-Status @ twitter haha


Aunty arab now is back to facebook.. she asked me a lot of questions.. 
how to do this and how to do that.. hahaha :p 

 Aqilah Osman 
 Aqilah Osman 
Faez and Syahmi,i mean :sssssssss


Kids.... sometimes I can't stand with them grrrr :ssss
Faez & Syahmi

No comments:

Post a Comment