I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

every time she laughs, she hopes he's watching...
not so that he sees she's happy,but that maybe... 

just maybe he'll fall for her smile just as hard as she fell for his... 


I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you..how good
you look when you smile.. how much i love your laugh. I
daydream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our
conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did.
I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me..
I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.. I wonder
what will happen the next time we are together, & even
though neither of us know what the future holds, i know one
thing for sure; you're the best thing that ever happened to me

&& I love you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment