I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

June results

HAI?
sooooo the June results have finally come out :sss
Abang Sallah was on9 and he was like 'eh june results ada udah'
I went to see my friend's profile and it was true, they had their results already.
Soooo we went to my school at 3pm. Our principal was still there.
She gave me my slip.I was really nervous to look at it.
My results are... disappointing? Yes,very. :')
If my family doesnt really happy with it, do u think I do? no, i dont :')


November exams, wait till my revenge~~~ I am going to revise moreeee :D
I wanna get a sholarship really bad...if possible.


Well,Congratulations Qil~ at least I'm happy with my eng grade :')
Syukuron Ya Allah :D
Congratulations to all my friends,10PS1 who got good resultssss~~ :DD
Congratulations to ky too :))

ohhh and I only managed to fast for 21 days..definately better than last year haha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment