I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 21, 2011


visiting datu n nene laki ♥ i miss u both. alwez.

23 hours ago via Mobile · Privacy: ·  · 

Yes we visited datu and nene laki today :))
Last year I didnt visit them at all..becoz I couldnt. thats y I felt really bad :')
Even tho I can't see u anymore tu, but i know u can.I know you still can see me.
I miss seeing your face but most of all, i miss having u around.
Another Ramadhan without you.
You'll always be im my heart just as what I had promised u the day u left me.
I miss nene laki too.. a lot. I miss his jokes.
I miss how he liked to tease us saying that I like abg haziq or other abang..:p
Al-fatihah... :)
Enjoy ur time with the people around you. you may not know when they're going to leave you.


Sayonara! :D *10 more days to hari raya*

No comments:

Post a Comment