I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Have you ever been in a situation where you were forced to be on somebody's side
when actually the people who fought are both close with you?
If you have,
I understand how you felt.
         I understand how hurt it was to be ignored by that person who u didnt choose to be on his/her side.
                I understand how long it took for u and him/her to be close again.


This may sound gay, BUT I TRULY MISS YOU KAI :')
I wanted to talk to you since a long time ago but i guess i didnt have the courage to do so.
I'm glad things have come back to normal between us.
Thank you Allah.. it's true,
BULAN RAMADHAN,
                               BULAN KEBERKATAN :)




me taking murtabak ayam
uncle badul: nda nyaman tu.nda nyaman.
Me: yakah.. So i put them bck.
Then uncle badul took them.
Me:mmbah~nda nyaman uncle makan jua ah~
lame trick,yet,i fell into the trap =.=

Friday at 20:14 via Mobile · Privacy: ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment