I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Nene Muda & Nana~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST GUYFRIEND,REEDZNAN SAMATH~ :D


Happy 17th birthday love~~ hope u'll always success in everything u do,
 get good results in qua & real o level exam which im sure u will :p anddd 
more importantly is that hope our friendship will last longer :)) enjoy ur day :DD
August 3 at 6:10am ·  ·  · See Friendship

    • Reedznan Samath thank you love :) yes, InshAllah we`l stay together for a long time, i dont wanna lose you ♥
      happy fasting ^_^

      August 7 at 6:15pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Qil Osman haha me too ♥ happy fasting to Samath's family :D
      August 7 at 7:57pm ·  ·  1 person


birthday boy and I ;) our first pic.
I'm glad that we're close... he's such a very good friend.
I close with other boys as well but believe me, among them, 
nana is the best ;)
He knows when I'm upset and he will try to cheer me up..
He always helps me whenever I need him just like in this picture

And It's my Nenek Muda's birthday as well...
Happy birthdaaay Nenek Muda~~ stay awesome ;)))
From left,aunty JJ,Nenek Muda and aunty yah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment