I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doing IRK project

today I joined the multimedia competition..
to tell u the truth, I have no idea how to use powerpoint..
so my work wasn't that nice..just simple one..
my friend,Jul, asked me to join it..and becoz pipah joined it too..

afternoon I went to jul's house..i followed her went to her house when school was over..
school was tiring,as always..
wendy joined us as well coz she's in the same group with us..
another member is aiman..for some reason we didnt invite him hehe..
Wendy n I did the typing while jul did the designing..
she's pro at designing..so jealous eeeehhh haha

we finished our work on that day..waiting for next week to present whee~~
our topic is about zakat..
I hope my throat will get better...
I'm sick and tired of being sick... =(
I pray hard to Allah to maintain my health...amin ya rab...

afterthat I went to grandma's house..
I was asked to stay at there till midnight..so I played with Faez and chatted with Faezah..
I got a new cousin, BABY BOY~~ my aunt just gave birth today..
I still dunno how he looks like and what's his name..
bt for sure his name will end with -ddin


babyeee readers! keep reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment