I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

everything just disappoints me

today is the 2nd day of extra classes...
morning-so many periods were relief by other teacher coz there was an event held in hall...
i was feeling okay today...still got sore throat but not as worse as the day before..
I ordered mee basah for my lunch..Aqeel too..he belanja me coz I belanja him yesterday..
thank you aqeeeeellll <3 haha =pp
and know wat, Geo extra class was cancelled..and we jst informed by our sir today..
that was when I asked him 'where do we have our extra class later?'
at first he forgot that he would be having an extra class with us.... :@

so after we had our lunch,we wanted to go down..at staircase, smething happened...
and he was passing by us..we became quite all of a sudden HAHA..
he looked hot and cute as alwez...
man, if only he were mine <3 <3


anyway, we didnt have extra class for the particular subject..
the tchr was in school but i dunno why she didnt go up and tell us that she wasnt going to teach...
If i knew earlier that she didnt teach, i wouldnt have stayed till 4pm!!!!
I would sleep and have a good rest at home uggghhh
I should have learned from last year's experience of having extra classes with her where there was a time she didnt want to teach then cancelled it....

so at 3pm, we geo students went down to foyer...
Hazman and Fadhli went home earlier than us...left with Nana,Wazien, Aiman and I...
before Aiman came and joined us, we three talked heart to heart haha..
we shared about our crushes and so on... =p
the next door's guy is no longer having bieber's hair...
I said when his hair grew a bit longer he must make it again...and he said okay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment