I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday is a very tiring day...
since last 2 years, our lessons for thursday alwez the hard one..
this year more worse =.= when I was carrying my bag jst now I was like,
'so heaaavvvyyyy!!!! my classroom is on the 2nd floor...my god =.='
I wish there would be a guy who is willing to help me out carrying my stuff...
I wasnt the only one cmplaining abt this..so did my other friends haha..
my Maths sir gave us hw for today...
my bio tchr keeps on reminding us that there'll be a test next week =.= oh yeah, I laughed a lot during Bio lesson...haha it was becoz of voon..bt we did silent laugh =pp


we still havent got a class for Geography lesson..so kasihan eh us..
today we studied at Dome..many teachers passing by kept on asking us:
' don't u have class?' then we said,' here is our class'


home time was fun...
I kept on laughing non stop with my friends who also waited at dome...
seriously non stop haha..
1st was about Justin Bieber with hot pink kijang...
then KN's boyfren who alwez smiles *not a real boyfren,we jst say he's hers haha*
then abt Len hiding my pencilcase...If only I could record it haha...


Okay now I wanna have a rest..yessss tmrw is a public holiday ^_^
Planning to watch damping malam with umi..bt im waiting for her reply~

Boy, your smile melts me!

No comments:

Post a Comment