I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st day of school

Welcome Back To School Bruneian students =D
eventho I stil wan more holidays,but I have to go to school..
I was planning with my cousins to have a MC on the 1st day of schooll..haha
crazy idea..dunno who suggested it eh =pp
so today i wore p.e attire coz we had p.e lesson on last period..
I hate having p.e on last period..panas kaliahhhh nobody wants to play sports..
I was glad to meet my friends and teachers..
I wasnt really excited to come to school..coz u knw,
same friends,same classroom,same form tchr,same subject tchrs...haha


I received many souvenirs today...thanks Jul and Voon =D
I didnt go anywhere..just spending my holidays wit my family so I bought nothing for them =D


we had many free classes today...except for irk and bio..
1st lesson already my bio tchr asked to read our txtbook coz she'd be giving us a test next lesson..=.= =.= haha


today was fun...Ive promised myself to study hard..
it's my o level year, i'm a senior!!!! time flies very fast..It was as if last year was my 1st year going to SMSSA school..hmmm
I'm planning to bully the year 7 students...haha no lah..i was jst joking..
I went to counselling today with jul coz we wanted to sell smething HAHAHA
joking again..why so serious haha..
jul wanted to ask Cikgu Rosni about kerjaya...


babye...tmrw i'm going to school again...
GLV, I miss you all already,honestly T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment